- 100 %
- Pure Essential Oils
- Herbal Extract
This oil is helpful with bronco-pulmonary congestion, mucus, scabies and scanty periods. Banking upon in-depth domain knowledge and years of vast experience, we are engaged in offering Nagarmotha oil. This oil is an effective killer of intestinal worms, a diuretic and anti-pyretic medicine. It is prepared by steam distillation of semi dried crushed roots of cypresus. Nagarmotha oil is used in various ailments like fever, burning maturation, skin diseases, rheumatoid arthritis and painful menstruation.
- Good digestive and carminative properties
- No harmful chemical added
- Longer shelf life
Listing Description Spice Oils
Cypriol oil /nagarmotha oil
Nagarmotha essential oil helpful with bronco-pulmonary congestion, mucus, scabies, and scanty periods. Nagarmotha essential oil has very good digestive and carminative properties, Nagarmotha essential oil is an effective killer of intestinal worms, a diuretic and anti-pyretic medicine. Many ancient texts have also described Nagarmotha as an anti-inflammatory medicine, a general and nervine tonic, a promoter of uterine contractions and an excellent binder of stool Nagarmotha essential oil is good For anorexia, vomiting, diarrhea, intestinal bleeding, dysentery and specific and non-specific colitis.
Nagarmotha essential oil is also used in various other ailments like fever, burning maturation, skin diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, painful menstruation, neurasthenia and general debility. Nagarmotha essential oil may also be useful in kidney stones, fibromyalgia, gout and other uric acid sensitive conditions.Nagarmotha Oil is used in perfumery compounds and in the manufacture of soaps, medicine, cosmetics and incense sticks (agarbatti).
- Indian Name : Nagar Motha Oil
- Botanical Name : Cypreus Rotandus
- Source : It is obtained by steam distillation of semi dried crushed roots of cypresus
- Appearance : The natural oil is mobile liquid, dark yellow to dark brownish
- Odour : Warm-woody, slightly typical note of vetiver and oudh
- Specific Gravity : 0.960 to 0.975
- Optical Rotation : + 32 to +45
- Cyprene: 30 to 32 %
- Main Constituents : High boiling sesquiterpenes, sesquiterpene alcohols, ketons and composition very similar to vetiver oil.
- Uses : It can be used in tobacco preparations, amber and oriental type of perfumes etc
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA)
- 10000 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
Shingla Carpets Bldg., GT Road, Near Tehsil Panipat Haryana India +918045477997